BWE is pleased to announce a new addition to the range of Coldweld™ machines. The new machine is designated CW4ER and is based on the highly successful and well-proven CW4E model.
- For welding Copper, Aluminium and other non ferrous wires.
- Other Sections such as rectangular wire subject to evaluation.
- Machine supplied on wheeled trolley for ease of movement.
- Air operated from standard factory supply (4 bar).
- Machine activated by depressing foot pedal.
- No pre-
weld preparation required.
- Hand finished precision dies.
- Double cavity dies available.
- Weld cycle completed in less than one minute.
The Coldweld process is used for joining non-
BWE Ltd is the world’s longest established manufacturer of Cold Pressure Welding equipment, having manufactured Cold Pressure Welding Machines at its Ashford factory since 1969.